You serve as the face of the company. You are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. You will be involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Create relationship with other content creators to generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Respond to all social media enquiries
- Follow up on customers post-sales
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and product reviews
- Build relationships with customers and industry professionals
- Create customer retention plans and strategies
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Monitoring and evaluation
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Report on customer online behavior
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshop
What’s in it for me?
- A unique opportunity within a young company;
- A job at one of the most exciting companies in the Nigeria;
- A ‘work hard, play harder’ atmosphere;
- The space to develop yourself;
- A job for 40 hours a week with a competitive salary.
As part of a great team, you’ll be supported to grow and encouraged to explore new career directions within the business and the wider group. And, because you’ll be inspiring great things for our customers and the whole business, you’ll do work worth caring about.