We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain websites and servers to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or WordPress Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred but not required
What’s in it for me?
- A unique opportunity within a young company;
- A job at one of the most exciting companies in the Nigeria;
- A ‘work hard, play harder’ atmosphere;
- The space to develop yourself;
- A job for 40 hours a week with a competitive salary.
As part of a great team, you’ll be supported to grow and encouraged to explore new career directions within the business and the wider group. And, because you’ll be inspiring great things for our customers and the whole business, you’ll do work worth caring about.